Westinghouse WH2200iXLT Inverter Generator | Free Shipping to Puerto Rico
Westinghouse WH2200iXLT | 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator (CARB Compliant)
The Westinghouse WH2200iXLT produces plenty of electricity to use as backup power during a power outage, while it's portability also makes it perfect for camping and tailgating. The WH2200iXLT can power most refrigerators and large appliances including a gas furnace, as well a computers, TVs, lights and much more simultaneously. This generator can also power a 13,500 BTU air conditioner with ease.
With a 79cc Westinghouse engine, the WH2200iXLT gas powered inverter generator is capable of producing 2,200 peak watts and 1,800 running watts, providing power to two 120-Volt AC outlets and one 12-Volt DC power outlet. Weighing only 43 lbs. and featuring a built-in carrying handle, it is one of the most portable generators on the market. Not only is the WH2200iXLT up to 50% more fuel efficient than a traditional generator, it produces power with less than 3% THD making it safe to use for sensitive electronics such as cell phones and laptops.
Don't worry about bothering the neighbors, the WH2200iXLT operates at only 52 dB which is quieter than the volume of an average conversation. Additionally, the Westinghouse Parallel Cord allows this inverter generator to be combined with another WH2200iXLT for 4,400 peak watts and 3,600 running watts.
- 1800 running watts/ 2200 starting watts
- Westinghouse 4 stroke 79cc OHV engine - ultra quiet 52dBA
- Power indicator lighting so you know at a quick glance the status of your inverter
- Economy mode offers quieter operation during times when less power is needed
- AC overload reset: unlike other manufacturers who make you shut down the entire unit to rest after an overload situation, it is easy with Westinghouse - simply reduce the load and press the reset button and you are producing power again
- Low oil shutdown to keep the engine safe
- User friendly color coded touch points, only 43 lbs. for easy transport from job/activity to activity/job
Plug-and-Play Portable Power.
The Power to Dream Bigger, Go Farther, Do More
For more than a century, Westinghouse has supplied the world with dependable, efficient power by harnessing the groundbreaking technology and rock-solid dependability that has made us one of the world's most trusted brands. When you see the 'W', you can be sure you are getting a product packed with cutting-edge features that make your life a little easier time after time, providing years of value.
1800 Running Watts and 2200 Starting Watts
The dependable and easy-to-use Westinghouse WH2200iXLT gasoline powered portable inverter generator offers a variety of premium, innovative features at a value that cannot be beat. The WH2200iXLT is perfect for working on projects around the house, camping, tailgating, as an emergency backup, and much more! Alongside its simple plug-and-play functionality, the WH2200iXLT is lightweight and compact, making it much easier to transport than traditional generators. Two 120V household power outlets safely and conveniently get you the high quality power you need to use all of your favorite electronic devices. The WH2200iXLT features a three year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Two 120VAC Power Outlets and One 12V DC Power Outlet
- Low THD - Safe for Sensitive Electronics
- High Efficiency Run Mode
- Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- EPA/CARB Compliant