Sportsman GEN2000DF | 2000 Dual Fuel Portable Generator
Sportsman 801309 | 2000 Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator
Ideal for tailgating or camping, the Sportsman Series 1400/2000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task.
This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With this generator, you get the long-lasting, clean-burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy-to-find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 2000 peak-Watt, 1400 rated-Watt, two 120-Volt outlets and a 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging, it can handle small household appliances or be used for recreational activities. With a 50% load, it can run for nine hours on a full tank of gasoline (1.2 Gal.) and 12 hours with a full 20 lb. LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5 ft. propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for added convenience and the 3.5 HP engine is surprisingly quiet, running at less than 68 dB.
- 2000 peak surge watt and 1400 rated running watt can run most household appliances and power tools
- 120-Volt 12 Amp/240-Volt 6 Amp operation
- Great for use while camping, tailgating or on the job site
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- 3.5 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Recoil start, 94cc engine displacement, 120-Volt operation; decibel rating: less than 68 dB
- Two 120-Volt outlets, one 12-Volt DC outlet and regulator hose kit included
- 1.2 Gal. fuel tank; gasoline run time nine hours at 50% load and LP run time 12 hours at 50% load
- Low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shutoff switch and circuit breaker
- Surge/running watt may be reduced 10% when using propane
- Propane tank not included
- EPA approved
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- Gasoline Powered Generator