SIMPSON® ALH3228-S | 3200 PSI Pressure Washer
SIMPSON® ALH3228-S | Professional 3200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ Honda Engine & CAT Triplex Pump (CARB Compliant)
Designed to surpass the demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON® Aluminum Series 3200 PSI @ 2.8 GPM pressure washer is built to perform. Built with a powerful Honda engine, reliable triplex pump and ultra lightweight aircraft grade aluminum frame, this gas pressure washer is great for construction, equipment upkeep, facility & fleet maintenance cleaning. The ALH3228 is powered by a Honda engine and comes with a 25’ hose, an ergonomic spray gun and 5 Quick Connect nozzles.
- Designed for easy starts and high power output
- Direct drive to pump provides streamlined power transmission
- CAT Industrial Grade Triplex Plunger Pump
- Runs cooler and lasts longer than axial pumps; can be rebuilt
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame
- Delivers extreme durability and on-board accessory storage
- 10" Pneumatic Tires
- Effortlessly maneuvers around varied terrain
- Ergonomic grip lets you work longer with less fatigue
- Safety lock-out prevents gun from being accidentally activated
- 0 Degrees, 15 Degrees, 25 Degrees, 40 Degrees, and soap applicator nozzles shape the spray
- 5/16" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose
- Flexible, non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant
- Lets you use a wide variety of pressure washer-safe cleaners
SIMPSON® Aluminum Frame
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning pro.
- Lighter in weight than most steel-frame designs, the Aluminum Series frame is crafted of 100% professional grade aluminum.
- Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal and all other professional cleaning services.
- For those extra dirty jobs, drop the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator nozzle.