Makita 7104L | Extremely Portable Chain Saw Mortiser
Makita 7104L | Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor Extremely Portable Chain Mortiser For Timber Framing & Log Home Building
The Makita 7104L Chain Mortiser is engineered with power and accuracy features and is ideal for timber framing and log home building. The 10.5 AMP motor delivers 3,200 RPM to quickly notch or cut holes in thick wood stock, and will cut lap joints up to 5-1/8" in. The razor sharp chain is engineered for clean and accurate cutting, with a large adjustable vise and knob for increased versatility. It weighs only 38.1 lbs. for increased portability.
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building
- Extremely portable at only 37.4 lbs.
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Plunge depth adjustment in 1/8" increments
- Cutting line indication plate
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Professional 12 AMP motor
- Razor sharp chain to quickly notch or cut holes
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy serviceability
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation
What's in The Box
23/32" (18.25 mm) Cutter Chain (A-16570)
Sharpening Holder (123028-2)
100 cc Oil Supply (182229-1)
1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested prior to leaving the factory. Makita provides a limited one-year warranty on the Chain Mortiser Model 7104L that guarantees the tool to be of free of defects. If anything develops within one year from the date of the original purchase, simply return the complete tool with freight prepaid to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Upon inspection, if defective workmanship or materials is the cause, then they will repair or replace it (their choice), free of charge. Makita also offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the product, return it and Makita will provide either a replacement or refund (their choice).
The Chain Mortiser Model 7104L comes standard with:
(1) 23/32" (18.25 mm) Mortiser Chain (A-16570)
(1) Wrench (781204-0)
(1) Sharpening Holder (123028-2)
(1) Bar Chain Oil, 100 cc (182229-1)