Generac 6824 | XC6500 Gasoline Powered Portable Generator
Generac 6824 | XC6500 6500 Running Watts/8125 Starting Watts Gas Powered Portable Generator (CARB Compliant)
Steel Lifting Pocket Designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-Force Engine Features Best-in-Class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use
- Impact Resistant Fuel Tank Design Recessed tank edges reduce damage when transported by forklift
- Full Panel GFCI Protection OSHA compliant with covered outlets to protect from the elements
- Easy Access To All Routine Maintenance Areas Including filters and spark plugs; no need to remove fuel tank or side panels
- Never Flat Wheels With Steel Hubs Makes movement around the jobsite easy and efficient
- Protected Axle Integrated into frame, shields from impact during transport
- Welded Steel Feet Reinforced for superior durability
- Fold-Down Locking Handles Features one-handed locking mechanism for easy storage
- Engraving Plate Allows unit to be tagged / cataloged for use in contractor and rental fleets.
- Oversized Glove-Ready Touchpoints Fuel Valve, Choke Lever and Rocker Switches allow easy operation while wearing gloves
- TruePower™ Technology Provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances
- Idle Control Reduces noises and conserves fuel for extended run-times
XC Professional Series Portable Generators are engineered specifically for contractors and construction sites. Featuring Generac’s G-Force engine - one of the only pressure-lubed engine designed exclusively for generator use, providing reliable and durable best-in-class power on any jobsite.