Generac 6515 | GP6500E Gas Powered Portable Generator with Cord
Generac 6515 | GP6500E 6500 Running Watts/8000 Starting Watts Electric Start Gas Powered Portable Generator with Cord
An affordable solution for many different applications, the GP6500E with electric start is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power.
Get power when and where you need it, no matter where you go. Generac's rugged, dependable portable generators are designed to deliver power wherever you are. The GP6500E electric start portable generator is an affordable solution for many different applications. This unit is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power. This generator offers four 5-20R 120-Volt outlets and one L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240-Volt outlet with covers for protection from weather, tampering and debris and ships with a 20 ft. generator cord.
- Generac's 389cc OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Low oil shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Electric start model for easy operation
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1-1/4 in. steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Heavy duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability
- Circuit breakers help provide overload protection
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
- Includes engine oil, 20 ft. generator cord, and quick-start guide