Generac 6327 | 10 ft. 30-Amp Generator Cord (Pack of 3)
Generac 6327 | 10 ft. 30-Amp Generator Cord with NEMA L14-30 Ends for Maximum 7,500 Watt Generators (Pack of 3)
This Generac generator cord connects your generator to your transfer switch or power inlet box. This cord is made of Thermoplastic weather resistant rubber and will stay flexible even in extreme cold weather. The cord includes male and female 4-wire 10-gauge twist-lock ends in NEMA configuration L14-30 for generators up to 7500-Watts. The male end connects to the generator and the female end connects to a transfer switch or power inlet box.
- The connecting link between the generator and the power inlet box and/or transfer switch
- All rubber cord remains flexible even in subzero temperatures
- Plug connects to generator, and receptacle connects to power inlet box/transfer switch
- For use with generators equipped with 30 Amp outlets
PORTABLE GENERATOR ACCESSORIES
ONE COMPLETE SOLUTION
Generac has taken the guesswork out of purchasing, configuring and using portable generators. Generac accessories represent a significant system-solution for temporary home-backup power.
Generac 6327 10 Foot 30 Amp Generator Cord with NEMA L14-30 Plug and Connector
Designed for use with manual transfer switches and power inlet boxes, this heavy-duty, all rubber power cord connects a portable generator to the power inlet box or manual transfer switch.
10-gauge, 4-wire, 125/250 VAC power cord for portable generators
Plug connects to generator, and receptacle connects to power inlet box or transfer switch
Thermoplastic weather resistant rubber remains flexible even in subzero temperatures
For use with generators with 30 Amp outlet
Compatible with generators up to 7500 Watt
2-year limited warranty
What's in The Box
- Generac 6327 - 30-Amp (4-Prong 10-Foot) Generator Power Cord
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Click her for additional information on warranty terms and condition