Generac 5982 | GP3250 Portable Generator - Free Shipping to US
Generac 5982 | GP3250 - 3250 Running Watts/3750 Starting Watts Gas Powered Portable Generator - CSA Compliant
Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a Generac GP Series portable generator.
Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models make these a favorite for home use, camping, job sites or outdoor events. Generac's GP3250 portable generator provides an affordable solution for recreation applications and is the perfect size for tailgating, camping and power tool use.
Not CARB Compliant, not for sale for the state of California.
- Generac 208cc OHV engine incorporates splash lubrication and provides long life
- 3.5 Gallon steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times; 9.7 hours at 50% load
- On/Off Switch for easy operation along 8" heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hardened steel tube cradle for added strength and durability
The Power You Need. Where and When You Need It.
Portable generators are a welcome addition to many activities at home, at work, and away. In an emergency, portable generators can provide critical backup power. They make camping and tailgating more comfortable. And contractors appreciate the flexibility portable power brings to the jobsite.
Generac's GP3250 portable generator offers affordable reliability and options for home use, camping, job sites or outdoor events, providing 3,250 running watts and 3,750 starting watts.
Generac 208cc OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
Circuit breaker protected outlets for circuit protection
Steel 3.35 gallon fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
10.25 hours run time @ 50% load
Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
Hardened steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
Never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
Not for sale in California