Generac 5976 | GP6500 Gas Powered Portable Generator
Generac 5976 | GP Series 6500 Running Watts/8000 Starting Watts Gas Powered Portable Generator (CSA Compliant)
An affordable solution for many different applications, the GP6500 is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power. Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. The Generac GP6500 portable gas-powered generator (model 5976) provides a reliable 6,500-watt power supply wherever you need it and a maximum power output of 8,000 watts. CSA Certified. This model is not CARB-compliant. Units sold to California must be CARB-compliant.
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability
- CSA and CARB Certified
What Does It Include ?
Wheel Kit, Handle Kit, Engine Oil, Quick Start Guide.