Dirty Hand Tools 104610 | 1200W Portable Inverter Generator
Dirty Hand Tools 104610 | 1200 Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator (CARB Compliant)
Power today's sensitive electronic devices wherever your adventures may lead you with Dirty Hand Tools' 1200W Digital Inverter Generator. Packing 1200 Peak/1000 Continuous Watts of smooth A/C power in a lightweight easy-to-carry package, the Dirty Hand Tools 1200W Digital Inverter generator is ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit. With a quiet 58dB engine, you'll hardly know it's there while it keeps you powered up. Receptacles include a grounded three-prong 120V AC outlet, a 12V 4A DC accessory outlet and even an integrated 5V USB outlet to charge your portable electronic devices.
- Ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit.
- Low noise volume (58 dB) similar to the sound of street traffic.
- Panel includes UL circuit protection with multiple outlets - two 120V AC power receptacles and one lighter DC power receptacle, plus one USB power receptacle.
- Puts out 1000W continuous wattage and 1200W peak wattage.
- 9 hours run time at 50 percent load.
- Reliable DHT 1.9HP (60cc) fuel efficient EPA/CARB (50 state emissions) certified gas engine.