Champion 100412 | 3650W Portable Generator
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Champion Power Equipment 100412 RV Ready 3650-Watt Portable Generator (CARB Compliant)
- Designed for safety - includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 0.6-Quarts of recommended 10w-30 engine oil
- Reliable and powerful - at 4500 starting watts and 3650 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dba from 23 feet
- Outlets - one 120V 30A locking outlet, a 120V 30A RV outlet and two 120V 20A household outlets
- Volt guard - prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage Spikes, plus intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Champion support - includes 3-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100412 RV Ready 3650-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. For your RV, you'll have enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. The next time there's an outage, the 224cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need to back up your home essentials.
Champion's Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather, while the Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. At 4500 starting watts and 3650 running watts, this unit can take care of your essentials during an outage - lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, fan and TV/DVD. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage.
Plenty of outlets are available, including a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 3.4-gallon tank of gasoline and enjoy up to 9 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 0.6 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all you'll need to buy is gasoline.
Buy this 50-state EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence - Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
Designed for Safety
Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 0.6-quarts of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
Reliable and Powerful
At 4500 starting watts and 3650 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
One 120V 30A locking outlet, a 120V 30A RV outlet and two 120V 20A household outlets
Prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts