Champion 9,000 Watts Hybrid Portable Generator | Free Shipping US
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Free Shipping to US
Champion Dual Fuel 100155 generator is so versatile because it can operate using either propane or gasoline. It has a 9,000 watt peak when it’s running on gasoline, and 8,100 watt peak on propane, and 6,300 watt regular running, and 7,000 watts on gasoline. This generator Champion 100155is designed with a fuel determination switch.
Champion generator can run lights, TV, refrigerator, sump pump and furnace fan all at the same time. It is great for running 3-4 power tools.
- Includes 3.3' propane connection hose to run from propane tank to generator
- Electric start with 12V 15Ah Battery (included) for easy on-touch push button starting
- Heavy duty 1.5" steel frame with isolation motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation
- 10" Never-Flat Wheels and U-Shaped Handle for easy mobility gauge
- Noise Level: 74 dB quiet operation
- EPA and CARB Emission Certified (50 State)
- 1 Liter Bottle of Engine Oil Included
- Dimensions: 27" x 24" x 24"
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Duel Fuel Technology with patented Fuel Select Switch for safe fuel conversion between gasoline and propane/LP gas
- IntelliGauge: Digital Hour/Volt/Hz Meter that keeps track of runtime for scheduled maintenance and oil drain feature for easy oil changes (recommended every 50-100 hours of operation)
- Clean sine wave output (less than 5% THD – total harmonic distortion) means generator is safe to power your computers, HD TV's, and other sensitive electronics.
- Electric Start with battery included for one-touch push button starting.
- Cold Start Technology, this generator is optimized to start quickly and reliably in cold & warm weather.
- Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
|Gasoline Starting Watts||9000W|
|Gasoline Running Watts||7000W|
|Propane Starting Watts||8100W|
|Propane Running Watts||6300W|
|Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V||75.0A|
|Gasoline Starting Amps at 240V||37.5A|
|Gasoline Running Amps at 120V||58.3A|
|Gasoline Running Amps at 240V||29.2A|
|Propane Starting Amps at 120V||67.5A|
|Propane Starting Amps at 240V||33.8A|
|Propane Running Amps at 120V||52.5A|
|Propane Running Amps at 240V||26.3A|
|Outlets||120/240V 30A Locking (L14-30R), 120V 30A Locking (L5-30R), GFCI 120V 20A Duplex (5-20R) (2)|
|Gasoline Run Time at 1/2 Load||8.0 h.|
|Propane Run Time at 1/2 Load||5.5 h.|
|Noise Level||74.0 dBA|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Start Type||Recoil, Electric|
|Fuel Type||Gasoline, Propane (LPG)|
|Gasoline Capacity||6.1 gal.|
|Gasoline Tank Material||Steel|
|Engine Oil Type||10W-30|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1.2 qt.|
|Engine Oil Included||Yes|
|Low Oil Shut-Off||Yes|
|Wheel Diameter||9.5 in.|