Champion 3550 Watt Portable Generator - Free Shipping to Puerto Rico
Champion 100406 - 3550 Watt Portable Generator w/ RV Outlet
The Champion Power Equipment 100406 3550-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. For your RV, you’ll enjoy enough power for two 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners.
Power up with Champion’s reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit has a 0.6 Qt. oil capacity (recommended 10-Watt-30). The reliable 224cc single-cylinder OHV Champion engine produces 4450 starting Watt and 3550 running Watt, and will run for up to 10 hours at 50% load when the 4 Gal. tank of gasoline is full.
- Designed for safety – Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 0.6-quarts of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- Reliable and powerful – At 4000 starting watts and 3400 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- Outlets – One 120V 30A locking outlet, a 120V 30A RV outlet and two 120V 20A household outlets
- Volt Guard™ – Prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power products designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. For work, recreation or home use, Champion products are the standard of performance excellence. We make the power that makes your life easier. Champion provides exceptional customer service. A staff member would be more than happy to help with any questions or concerns, give us a call today.
-RV Ready - Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet, enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
-4000 starting watts, 3500 running watts with up to 12 hours run time on a full tank of gas
-Powered by a reliable 196cc Champion engine with Cold Start, optimized to start easily in cold weather
-Outlets - 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV, 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
-Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support