AIMS Power PICOGLF60W48V120V | 6000W 48 VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger
AIMS Power PICOGLF60W48V120V | 6000 Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter Charger - 48 Volt DC to 120 Volt AC
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 6000 watts of continuous power and 18,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds).
One of the most sought-after features this inverter has is the direct-connect terminal block, which allows users to surpass the 6000 watt capacity and harness its 300% surge power (up to 18,000 watts for 20 seconds, as previously stated).
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
This inverter will output 120 Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 switch on the DC side of the product. This means the inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for nearly any job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions. It’s built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or “conformal-coated” boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere.
- 6000 watt low frequency inverter 110 Vac Single Phase
- 18000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 80 Amp
- Remote panel available
- 60hz or 50 hz selectable dip switch
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 4.16 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <0.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 45A
- Unit Weight: 79 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches