AIMS Power PICOGLF60W24V240VS | 6000W 24 VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger
AIMS Power PICOGLF60W24V240VS | 6000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 24 volt 120 / 240 Split Phase
AIMS Inverter Charger PICOGLF16w24v240vs
Depend on this AIMS inverter charger to deliver dependable power anywhere on the planet. This split phase inverter is an excellent solar backup or standalone power solution, as it makes it possible to maintain a charge on your batteries using your home’s power grid. Reduce your electricity bill while doing your part to reduce your carbon footprint and save the Earth.
This inverter charger is suitable for many different applications, including boats, RVs, and coach buses. It delivers quiet, efficient power that you can count on to keep the power running consistently.
- Auto-detects 50 or 60 hz for use anywhere in the world
- Able to produce 110/120vac
- Integrated charger for charging batteries directly from your existing power grid
- Transfer time of 10 milliseconds is unnoticeable -- seamless switch to off-grid power
- Delivers 6000 watts of power
- 3X surge capability for delivering 18000 watts for 20 seconds
- Marine coated and protected for aquatic use
- 10ms transfer time for a seamless transition from the grid
- 25W hibernation mode for reserving power
- Eight battery charger settings and battery priority selector for extra control Terminal block
- Auto frequency
Inverter Output Specifications:
Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
THD: < 10% DC
Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
Low battery Voltage Restart: 31.0Vdc
Idle Consumption: 76.8 Watts
Idle Consumption in Power Saver Mode: 29 Watts
Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
Charger Rate: 85A
Unit Weight: 79 lbs.
Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches
Save on an AIMS Inverter Charger
Why pay more than you need to for a top-of-the-line inverter charger? Join the solar revolution, and watch your energy costs plummet. If you have any questions about this unit, please contact us online now, and our experts will respond via email quickly. Get off the grid with this energy-efficient split phase inverter.