AIMS Power PICOGLF30W12V120V | 3000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger
AIMS Power PICOGLF30W12V120V | 3000 Watt 12V Pure Sine Inverter Charger w/9000W Surge - ETL Certified
The 3000 watt 12 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter chargeris two products in one.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- It also has a built-in 100 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Popular applications for this inverter include: off-grid home or business back up power, providing electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment. The inverter accepts 12 volts DC, which makes it great for vehicle upfitting as well as boat and RV applications that use a 12 volt battery system. The inverter outputs 120 volts AC.
The most popular feature of this unit is the direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 9000 watts with the power to run many tools and appliances with a startup surges, such as a refrigerators, freezers, microwaves and blow dryers.
The low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency, and it also provides a quieter performance.
The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile and/or coastal applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air.This inverter will also run powerful tools like most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more.
This 3000 watt inverter charger produces a pure sine wave, which some appliances require for use. So it can run laser jet printers, computers, televisions, CPAP machines and other medical equipment. In the event of a power outage, this inverter combined with a battery bank can be used to power a few lights, a refrigerator and perhaps a few other necessities.
Also great for emergency backup power applications is the automatic transfer switch on this unit, which keeps the power supply uninterrupted in the event of an outage. With the inverter hooked up to shore power, it will detect the loss of electricity and start pulling energy from a connected battery bank instead to keep the power supply constant.
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 100 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto gen start
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications
- Listed to UL 458 Standards
- Continuous Output Power: 3000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 9000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 55 watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <21.7 watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 58 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 X 11 X 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches