Briggs & Stratton P2200 | 2200W Portable Inverter Generator
Briggs & Stratton 30651 | P2200 PowerSmart Series Portable 2200-Watt Inverter Generator with Parallel Capability
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems. Run Time up to 8.0 @ 25% Load
- 1-gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
- Parallel connector port allows connection between 2 units for more power. Muffler : Super Lo-Tone. Start Type : Recoil
- At 59dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
- Can not be shipped to the state of California
2200 Starting Watts, 1700 Running Watts
When you take off for your next adventure, you don’t have to leave comfort and fun behind. Ideal for camping, tailgating and DIY projects, the P2200 PowerSmart Series inverter generator provides quiet, lightweight and efficient power. Engineered to be compact and easy-to-transport, the unit's H-handle design ensures convenient carrying by one or two people.
Quiet Power Technology
Automatically adjusts the engine speed further reducing noise, fuel consumption and emissions.
A dedicated parallel connector port allows you to connect two (2) PowerSmart Series inverter generators together to pull more power without sacrificing a household outlet.